Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sort of?


“Do you know who your best friend is?” What if you ask me that question and I tell you, “Mmmm. Sort of?” Would you say then I really know my friend? Probably not… If someone is your best friend, then you know that person. I mean you know EVERYTHING about your friend. That is what it REALLY means to REALLY know your best friend!

What if I ask you a question, “Do you know who God is?” Would you say, “Sort of?” You see, God does not want us to know Him, in a “sort of” way. He wants us to REALLY know Him. That means, God wants us to know everything about Him and experience His amazing love. Do you know how we can REALLY know God? We can do it by trusting in Jesus Christ. And, the Bible says when we trust in Jesus Christ, God comes to dwell in us, so that we can REALLY KNOW Him. 


“Oh, that we might know the LORD! Let us press on to know Him!” (Hosea 6:3, NLT).
---
Picture taken from http://www.clker.com/clipart-friendship.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts