Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Chair

When you sit on a chair (not broken), did you ever wonder? "Mmm.. I am not sure if that chair is gonna hold me. I wonder if it is strong enough to bear my weight." Have you ever thought like that? Probably not. When you sit on a chair (not broken), you just sit on it, without a question of doubt.

This is kind of like what it looks like for us to trust God. When we trust God, we never doubt, "Mmm... I am not sure if God is going to take care of. I am not sure if God is going to love me." We never raise those dobuts. Just as we sit on a chair with no question of doubt, we trust God for everything with no question of doubt as well. Because we can always trust Him.

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for, being convinced of what we do not see" (Hebrews 11:1).
---
http://www.clker.com/clipart-director-s-chair-green.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts