Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Drive Through

“Please give me a coke, one cheese burger, and two fries! And, Oh, one vanilla milkshake as well please!” These are words that our parents say when they go to drive through restaurants. By the way, when your parents ordered foods through drive though, have you ever wondered to yourself? “Man, I wonder if the people in the kitchen are preparing our meals! Because I cannot see them from here. So, I am not sure if they are working on our meals.” Did you ever think like that before? Probably not. The moment we tell our order, we know for sure that people in the kitchen are diligently preparing our delicious meals!

When you pray before, have you ever wondered to yourself? “Man! I wonder if God in heaven is going to answer my prayers! I do not see Him. So, I am not sure if He is acting to answer my prayers.” But, you know what? You do not need to worry about that. Because the Bible says the moment you start praying, God starts acting. So, never doubt whether God heard your prayer. He heard it, and He is acting on it. You just need to wait.

“The prayer of a righteous person works” (James 5:16, Paraphrase).
---
Pic from http://www.clker.com/clipart-2031.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts