Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Coming Soon

Why do bad things happen in our world? Have you ever wondered about that? If God is good, why are some people hungry?

God says, “If everyone in the world obeyed me, there would be no bad things. If everyone loved Me and loved each other, no one will be hungry in this world!” But, God also says, “You know what? I am going to fix all bad things in the world! One day, I am going to come to the world and make it NEW! And, in that world, there will be no more bad things! Because in that world everyone is going to love me and love each other!” God says, ONE DAY He is going to come back and make all bad things go away. So, when is God coming back? God says:

Look, I am 
(Revelation 22:7, NIV)
---
http://www.clker.com/clipart-coming-soon-12.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts