Monday, December 1, 2014

“Duck for President!”

Have you ever heard of a story “Duck for President!” Here, you can watch it:


What a funny story? You see, the duck thought only if he would become the leader of the farm, he would be happy. But, he wasn’t happy. So, he became the governor, because he thought that would make him happy. But, he wasn’t happy. So, he became the president, because he thought that would make him happy. But, in the end, the duck wasn’t happy at all.

 You see, sometimes in our lives, we think, “Oh, only if I go to the next grade, only if I have more games, oh only if I have more clothes, then I will be really happy!” But, do you realize nothing in this world can make us truly happy? Because God says our hearts were made to be happy, only when God is in our hearts. So, next time, you think “Oh, this or that will make me happy,” remember only God can make your heart happy for eternity!

“Be happy in God always. I will say it again: Be happy!” (Philippians 4:4, Paraphrase).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts